Welcome to Mildura Golf Course
All Year Round
Many notable golfers have graced the fairways during the club’s colourful history, none more famous than the ‘Von’, Eric Von Nida who on the day recorded a memorable 68.
The traveling golfer will find a course that is superbly maintained all year round. Acclaimed for its immaculate greens and challenging championship layout the 6014 metre proper course is rated as one of the Murray Rivers most challenging and enjoyable golf rounds.
Created on red sand, well contoured with true fairways and many undulations, advanced native growth, spectacular water hazards and even greens Mildura Golf Resort always presents itself immaculately to the golfer all year round.
Consideration for Other Players
In the interest of all, players should play without delay.
- No player should play until the players in front are out of range.
- Players searching for a ball should signal for players behind them to pass as soon as it becomes apparent that the ball will not be easily found. They should not search for five (5) minutes before doing so.
- Players calling a group through should not continue to play until the players following them have passed and are out of range.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green.
10 Local Rules
There are nine local rules displayed on the back of your competition scorecard. Click here to download a copy of our current local rules.
The local rules cover:
1. Out of bounds
2. Water hazard
3. Lateral water hazards
5. Trees and shrubs
6. Fixed sprinkler heads
7. Garden beds
8. Ant holes, beds and mounds
9. Tee signs